How To Block A Phone Number On iPhone 4
These are several options about how to block a phone number on iPhone 4. You can choose one of them or to have them combined in order to have a better result.
If you are a US citizen, you can use Google Voice to block unwanted calls from your iPhone. It will cost you twenty dollars to make it work. This is one of the effective ways to block calls from unknown numbers. All you have to do is submit your phone number on Google Voice and it will confiscate your role to filter the unwanted calls and text messaging.
You can call the phone provider and ask them to block some numbers from your iPhone 4, for example Verizon will block all calls up to five numbers for free. If you want to add more numbers, it will cost you some dollars. The block call service will expired automatically after three months but you can ask the company to renew it. This option is depend on each phone provider policies on your country.
You can use phone application such as iBlacklist to reject the unwanted call. The important thing that you should remember is this application will work only on iPhone which had a jailbreak process. You can get this application by paying thirteen dollars on Cydia. This is the easiest way to have your iPhone free from alien number. These are steps to install the application on your iPhone 4.
1. Make sure you have connected your iPhone on one of the network whether Wi-Fi, EDGE or 3G.
2. You must find and push Cydia icon on your iPhone to run the jailbreak.
3. You should wait about one up to three minutes to make sure the application is completely load.
4. Open the Utilities and install iBlacklist.
5. If you have finished the installation, you can enter unwanted phone number.
How to block a phone number on iPhone 4 is easy if you know the trick. Good luck!